Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome to Get Lost in Makati!

Finally! Getting Lost in Makati is up and is ready to run a very long road ahead of him.

I have been dreaming of putting up this blog site ever since I moved in to this very famous and probably the most talked about city in the entire country.

I only have one reason why I want this blog to be read by my future readers, to help them.

You see, I was (and will most likely remain) a probinsyana or a promdi as others would say it (from the province) my entire life until I got married and had to move out from my humble abode in the province and started a new life together with my husband here in Makati.

And just like any other promdi who meets the big city for the first time (technically, I think I've been to Makati before I got married about more or less 5 times already for some job interviews), I am clueless when it comes to most of the places around the city and I know that I had to familiarize myself about the how to get there's, the which route to take's and all that jazz if I want to make the most out of my Makati life.

Moving on, I have noticed that a lot of people are still looking for assistance when it comes to directions, places to eat (both affordable and pricey), places to hangout or checkout and things to do in this bustling and ever growing city. And I know the feeling of helplessness when you just do not know where to go. That is why I would like to help these people out as much as I could by giving some tips and even advices when it comes to getting lost in Makati and enjoy it at the same time as I continue to explore the beauty and the not-so-pretty things about Makati as I try to juggle around my other career hats at the same time.
See you around!


xoxo,
Yeps


PS. The photo above was taken by yours truly a few months ago. It is the night view from our apartment's rooftop. No, we do not live in a high-end condominium. We are just average people living in an average housing in Makati. =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment