Sunday, November 6, 2011

Get Lost in Makati's Contents

I figured out that before I start blogging away the things that I want to include here on this blog, I want to make sure that people who will be spending their time reading away here will know what to expect. I am going to blog about different kinds of things with the assurance that they are all related to Makati. The list would include the following:

1. Directions on how to reach a Makati establishment
2. Places to eat (restaurants, fast foods and what not) in Makati
3. Places to check out (museums, shopping malls, etc.) in Makati
4. Any news that is related about Makati
5. Events in Makati
6. Basically, everything and anything that can be related to Makati

Apart from what was mentioned above, I might insert from time to time topics that may be distantly connected to Makati such as directions or events or restaurants near Makati area just to give people more information about the things that they would like to know.

Hopefully, this is going to be the start of a great journey ahead for GettingLostInMakati and the future readers and followers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment