Monday, December 5, 2011

Do You Know the Most Famous Korean Fried Chicken in Town?

This is just going to be a quick review about the most raved about Korean fried chicken in town as of the moment. 

Bonchon is the name if you are looking for a quick Korean food fix for your tummy. If you are still not aware about this latest fast food that I am talking about, then you might as well head to Ayala Triangle Gardens or to the nearest Bonchon branch in your place.

Their famous fried chicken is really a winner because they were able to maintain the crispiness of the chicken even if some kind of coating or some sauce just like in buffalo wings was applied on the chicken. You can choose between soy garlic and hot and spicy for your Bonchon chicken. I chose hot and spicy since I like to eat spicy stuffs. It was indeed very scrumptious and tasty. I also ordered chapchae since that is my favorite Korean noodle dish. Bonchon's chapchae did not disappoint me as well. All in all, it's good food I must say. However, I also have a couple of "room for improvement" things that I would like to say. First is that the price could have been a bit more less expensive or if not, the serving size or the chicken size could have been quite bigger. And second, the branch in Ayala Triangle Gardens could have been much bigger. But in totality, I will definitely go back to Bonchon and I am also recommending it to all those who are looking for a new place to try.

Just thinking about it makes me drool!
Yum-O!
As of the moment, Bonchon has 2 branches in Makati and 7 more outside the city. 

Bonchon Crispy Chicken
AYALA TRIANGLE GARDENS
Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati Ave. Bel-Air
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 621-6130

GREENBELT
Greenbelt 1, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 519-8438

KATIPUNAN
Katipunan Ave
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 442-1818

LIBIS
Acropolis, along E.Rodriguez, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 655-1818

PROMENADE
G/F Greenhills Promenade
San Juan, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 661-1818

ROBINSONS GALLERIA
Robinsons Galleria, EDSA cor Ortigas Ave
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 477-181

SM MEGAMALL
UG/F SM Megamall, Bldg. A, Doña Julia Vargas Ave.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 451-1818

SHANGRI-LA PLAZA MALL
LG/F Shangri-La Plaza Mall, EDSA cor Shaw Blvd
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 696-1818

UNIVERSITY MALL
University Mall, Taft Ave, Malate
Manila, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 516-1818

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I do love a good korean food. I'm so gonna try this one this month. You have the coolest blog!More power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason I haven't dined at any Bonchon branch is that it's always too crowded when I want to dine there. They're opening a branch in SM MOA so that's a good sign since it's pretty near my office, sana ma try ko na :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julz! You should try it! Mas yummy sya kapag natikman mo na. =)

    Hello Madz! You better try Bonchon! Naku! Hindi ka magsisisi. And it's about time they open a branch sa biggest mall in Pinas diba.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soy garlic chicken is the best. Yum Yum :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Vintot! Hindi ko pa natikman ang soy garlic chicken eh.. Next time yan naman ang babanatan ko. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I missed Timeless Confection's comment pala.. Anyway, thanks for your kind words. More power din sayo! :D

    ReplyDelete